Jan 28, 2010

Wanderlust & Lipstick


The mission at Wanderlust & Lipstick is to increase your passion for travel by providing inspiration, tips, and words of wisdom from experienced Wanderlusters who’ve seen it all!

Though geared towards women, the site isn't off limits to men who can also enjoy travel stories of adventures around the globe; join a WanderTour to Bhutan or India; peruse posts from the ever expanding group of WanderBloggers; read travel tips from experienced globetrotters; learn about Wanderlust and Lipstick-recommended travel gear; and salivate over the glorious photos in the WanderGallery submitted by travelers.

Though I didn't win the GRAND PRIZE in their recent writing contest, they did select me as a finalist and asked if they could put
my story on their site. Sure, I would have loved to win a trip to Vietnam, but I am thrilled they will feature one of my favorite journeys deep into the Dordogne. Enjoy reading about it by clicking here.

A version of this story will be featured in my upcoming book Walnut Wine & Truffle Groves, along with a recipe from Daniele.

4 comments:

百貨公司 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pauline said...

I had a wanderlust but have now settled in Greece on the island of Crete, I still love to travel but now am exploring the Greek islands before going further afield again.
I shall enjoy reading your adventures.

Unknown said...

really looking forward to reading your new book ... Ann from Auberge de La Salvetat, Cadouin, Dordogne

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments. I hope you all are enjoying the new book Walnut Wine & Truffle Groves.