Nov 27, 2008

Tales From The Table Update


Breaking News......


Great news! I have found a publisher for my book, Tales From The Table: Dordogne Stories. I am thrilled to report that our book about the fantastic food and people of the Dordogne, full of photos and recipes, will be published by Running Press. No word yet on a pub date but I will keep you posted. Thanks to all of you who have written with encouragement. I plan to celebrate in Brussels with a fabulous party and book signing, and you're all invited. For excerpts from the book, click here

Have you ever been to this part of France? Tell me your favorites spots, things to do, places to eat! Happy Friday!

BY THE WAY--The photo is not the actual book cover...it's just something I made up as I was dreaming of finding a publisher.

No comments: